Friday 1 November 2013

Monsoon fashion bonanza...

STEP RIGHT UP….STEP RIGHT UP….DON’T BE SHY!! Monsoon fashion must-haves thanks to Vogue India…

Brighten up your monsoon with some banana earrings from Prada or a pair of colourful flip flops. How about a Morinne cotton-twill cape from Diane Von Furstenburg and put down that drab black umbrella…try a nautical stripe bow umbrella from Accessorize! Don’t bother with a dress – you’ll just get muddy! Instead buy these CK shorts and why not throw in some crazy printed wellington boots by Burberry?! For the full experience feel free to find out more here


Whilst researching for this week’s edition of the blog I stumbled upon this. For those of you who have ever met me you are probably aware of this already, but for those that haven’t, my idea of fashion stretches as far as what was (a) clean, and (b) closest to me at the time I was getting ready. Therefore finding this article amongst the doom and gloom of the many impacts of the South Asian monsoon offered some light relief I thought I ought to share. Unfortunately gentlemen, I'm yet to find any monsoon fashion advice for you, but to the women, you're welcome...

Pictures accessed here

No comments:

Post a Comment