Tuesday 8 October 2013

Gathering Clouds

First and foremost, welcome to my blog! As a complete blogging newbie, it is with a little apprehension and a lot of excitement that I dive off of the metaphorical cliff into the depths of this subject (perhaps stepping out into the storm may well be more apt). This blog has been set up for the Global Environmental Change module at UCL, as an attempt to explore a wealth of information and put across my, and of course your own should the mood take you, opinion on a subject that I find compelling – the South Asian monsoon.

In this blog I hope to answer and better understand the potential effects of climate change on the Asian monsoon and what this could mean for the physical geography, biodiversity and future generations dwelling within its influence alongside its wider scale implications. I am sure that over the course of the blog I will lead you on various interesting tangents, however to propel myself in reasonably the right direction and allow you all to understand the wider context of my posts I aim to review:


Where to start? Why at the beginning…  

No comments:

Post a Comment